3CX Phone System
SELF MANAGED | ON-PREMISE | SECURE
Slash your Telco and Travel Costs with IP Telephony
In addition to the many features built to boost productivity, enhance customer service and increase efficiency, 3CX’s Unified Communications system will also cut your telco costs in half with IP communications and SIP trunking.
With an IP telephony system your phone bill will be slashed, and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your VoIP phone system. If you decide to host in the cloud you can self host and pay a low monthly per PBX fee rather than an expensive per extension price per month.
Reduce your Phone Bill by 80%
Remote workers or employees on the go can make telephone calls free of charge with the 3CX softphone and mobile application. Easily connect the telephone systems of remote offices, improve communication, and make interoffice phone calls free. International DIDs and IP Telephony allow customers to call you cheaply, increasing customer satisfaction.
- Connect remote offices – eliminate interoffice call charges
- Teleworkers or traveling sales people make free office calls
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks
- Leverage WebRTC & reduce 0800 number phone bills
A PBX That Doesn’t Break the Bank
Traditional phone systems or black box appliances are difficult to scale. Add more extensions and you are hit by licensing costs, underpowered hardware or you run out of ports. Cloud PBXs are all the rage but they can lock you into expensive per extension and per minute pricing…Not so with 3CX! Self host in your own cloud provider or virtualize on your own hardware.
- No per extension licensing, one low price per PBX
- Self host or run on own hardware on Windows or Linux
- Easily self manage, no additional training is required
- Open-platform – choose your IP Phones & SIP Trunks
Unified Communications Made Easy
No matter how big or small your company is, the right Unified Communications solution can take your business communications to the next level, helping to improve collaboration, boost productivity, increase mobility and enhance the customer experience. 3CX’s UC functionality is inbuilt and included as standard on-premise or in the cloud, all on one user-friendly platform – no need to purchase add-ons or extras.
With 3CX’s modern, intuitive VoIP softphone and smartphone apps, users have instant access to communication tools such as presence, instant messaging, web conferencing, fax & voicemail to email and more.
See Presence of Colleagues
The ability to view the status of other colleagues (“Presence”) is a great time saver, avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags, and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project? Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
Powerful, Easy to Use Softphones for Windows and Mac
With powerful softphones for Mac and Windows, 3CX allows you to easily manage your phone calls, whether in the office using CTI and your desk phone, or on the road using your laptop.
Unlike other PBXs, no additional license fees are charged – and because the apps are fully integrated they are easy to deploy and manage for administrators, as well as easy to use for employees.
Integrates with Office 365, Google, Outlook & Others!
Launch calls directly from your CRM software. Inbound calls are matched to customers based on the caller ID and logged in your CRM system. Accurate call journaling of inbound and outbound calls with call duration allows you to generate insightful reports on customer and agent activities.
- Use Office 365, Google contacts or internal phonebook
- Launch calls from your CRM
- Converts cryptical Caller ID to a customer name
- Detailed reports on customer / agent activities, no manual call logging
Manage your Calls with the 3CX Switchboard
The 3CX softphone applications include a powerful switchboard function that can be tailored to the way you want to view and manage telephone calls in real-time. With 5 different views to choose from it can cater to any job role.
- Drag and drop calls for quick transfer
- Ideal for Call Centers – includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
- View the presence of colleagues easily
- Receptionist view allows easy management of incoming calls
Integrated, Free Video Conferencing
Video conferencing has become an essential part of daily business communications. Whether its to catch up with a team member who is travelling or to give a sales presentation, no one can argue that its a means of communicating that has become a part of the norm. 3CX’s integrated video conferencing is easy to use and enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication.
Video conferences can be easily launched through the 3CX client with a few mouse-clicks and can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency
Video Conferencing for All
Whether a small business or large enterprise, companies of all sizes can now take advantage of video conferencing as an advanced real-time collaboration and online meeting tool. Avoid paying a monthly subscription fee for each user and implement open standard peripheral hardware for an inexpensive solution. Unlimited users means inefficient and unprofessional account sharing is eliminated.
- Pricing based on the number of participants, no per user licensing
- Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
- No per month costs, just one low, yearly payment
- Integrated with 3CX – free for up to 250 participants
Advanced Features for Ultimate Collaboration
3CX’s video conferencing is feature-rich and user friendly. Participants can enjoy video communication without the need to login anywhere and easy setup of ad-hoc meetings makes launching conferences ever so easy for both participants and organizers – employees can even use their mobile devices to join meetings.
- Plugin & download free video conferencing
- Remote control and screen sharing for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoints & PDFs for crisp, responsive delivery
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback
* 3CX Appliance Sizing is based on standard usage & best practices. Use of Call Centre, CRM , Hotel , Call recording features may require hardware upgrade at an additional cost if usage is above standard
* 2 identical 3CX Appliances are required for Enterprise Redundancy
* Cloud One offers recommended hardware as one time sale basis
* Recording and Voicemail – Every 60 seconds of recorded audio is approximately 1MB. Remember this into consideration when choosing hard disk size. Logging – Verbose logging consumes disk space. On a busy system the logs folder can consume up to 1GB per day. Every 5000 calls in full verbosity consume 2GB of HDD space.
* Customer is responsible for SIP Optimised Firewall & QOS Configuration at customer site
* ISP connection must provide static public IP at customer site
* As a rule of thumb, 1 simultaneous call (SC) per 3-4 extensions is sufficient, i.e. a company with 50 extensions would need a 16 simultaneous calls (SC) capacity. Call Centers require a minimum 1 simultaneous call (SC) per 1 agent extension. Call waiting on queues requires additional simultaneous call (SC). You can upgrade your subscription at any point in time by just paying the difference for the remaining period.