AGENT CONTRACT FOR ICT PROFESSIONALS AND WEB AGENCIES ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR SELLING HIGH QUALITY CLOUD VOICE SERVICES TO YOUR CLIENTS? BECOME A CLOUD ONE AGENT! WE HAVE THE BEST VOICE SOLUTIONS ON THE MARKET AND CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST SUPPORT
Set your goals and become a Cloud One Power Seller!
UPTO 63% COMMISSIONS*
Our agent level tiering system is designed for your profit and growth. With straightforward goals and requirements, Cloud One Agents can easily progress through the tiers to receive more attractive benefits and higher profit margins. Starting out as a Cloud One Agent affiliate, you’ll have 90 days to become certified and start making sales so that you can move on to the Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Titanium level.
WHY AN AGENT CONTRACT IS BETTER THAN RESELLING
- We take care of billing, payments, renewals, reminders, invoice clients and manage deadlines
- We provide direct technical support, saving you valuable time
- Fully automated commissions earning and payments management
- Exclusive clients association
- Increase in commissions with sales of complementary products
- Focus on your business
TOOLS FOR SALES SUPPORT
Exclusive control panel to simplify the sales process by automating all management functions, from quotes to withdrawal of commissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cloud One agents are professionals or companies which work in the ICT sector, graphic, marketing, software development or other sectors connected to Cloud services. Their role is to support their clients, particularly during the pre-sale and support stages.
They are therefore seen by customers as trusted advisors.
Cloud One will evaluate candidates before activating a agent’s account, in order to guarantee customers the right technical and commercial quality.
Our business model includes:
- Assigning clients to agents.
- Clients can see their agent details on their control panel and use them as their main contact point for sales and technical support.
- Giving agents access to their clients control panels.
- Agents can manage settings, service status and receive email notifications for their clients services. They can also place new orders and set up new services.
- Giving Agent commissions for new orders.
- Based on the volume of business generated by their assigned clients, agents earn commissions on their clients orders and recurring subscriptions.
- Giving agent technical and commercial support on Cloud One Cloud services, helping them to effectively assist their clients and manage their services.
- Agents can autonomously assign themselves new clients in addition to the ones assigned by Cloud One.
- Agent becomes the primary service relationship manager between Cloud One & Customer
Cloud One offers its Agents:
- Commissions of secured interest on the total commercial volume produced by agents.
- Exclusive client allocation, once assigned all new orders generate commissions.
- Clients assigned by Cloud One.
- Regular training on Cloud One services.
- Direct contact with the technical and commercial staff (no help desk).
- A chance to generate commissions also from referral links or banners to Cloud One’s Portal.
- A dedicated Agent Control Panel with a summary of clients transactions and earned commissions, tools for sending quotes to prospective and existing clients, “Sign in as Client” function to access the clients control panels.
Sales Agent is a ICT Partner who has completed the Cloud One sales training on how to sell Cloud One products & service
Technical Agent is a ICT Partner who has a valid vendor based certification
- 3CX Basic / Intermediate / Advance Engineer
- Yeastar Basic / Intermediate / Advance Engineer
- Yealink Certified IP Phone Engineer
3CX or Yeastar Basic phone system certification and Yealink IP Phone Engineer certification is mandatory to qualify as a Technical agents
- Subscribe for Cloud One Agent SIP Trunk
- Apply to enroll as a Cloud One Agent by emailing us at here
- Submit the completed Cloud One – Agent Agreement as this is a mandatory requirement by the Communications Authority of Kenya
- Meet agent requirements in the table below
- Place Cloud One banner (s) or text link on your website site with your agent referral ID
- Start earning commissions
Summary of Terms & conditions are as follows:
- Kenya Shillings 10,000.00 minimum withdrawal limit
- 45-day commission payout delay to fraud and customer payment delays
- Cloud One reserves right to change terms/rates on new referrals at any time
- Refundable Deposit is not eligible for commission
- You must not try to process self referrals as we could block you from the agent program.
- We reserve the rights to reverse commissions that do not have referral URLs.
- Agents that are found to be in violation of the Agent Program terms will forfeit commissions related to aforementioned violations and may result in termination of the agent account with or without notice
- Commissions are subject to Kenya Revenue Authority Withholding Tax at applicable rate
- Your visitor must have cookies enabled for our tracking software to recognize them as coming through a banner on your site.
- Due to limitations of the agent program software, the following commissions will be done manually on a quarterly basis
- Custom Development that are currently eligible for commission
- Add-ons that are currently eligible for commission
Detailed & Complete Terms and conditions are listed in the Cloud One – Agent Agreement . Bronze agent level and above have to complete this as it is a mandatory requirement by the Communications Authority of Kenya
Our agent level tiering system is designed for your profit and growth. With straightforward goals and requirements, Cloud One Agents can easily progress through the tiers to receive more attractive benefits and higher profit margins. Starting out as a Affiliate Agent in training, you’ll have 90 days to become certified and start making sales so that you can move on to the Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Titanium level.
Set your goals and become a Cloud One Power Seller!
Agent Level evaluation is done quarterly basis at which point average monthly & new customer signups targets must be achieved to retain partner status.
|APPROVED AGENT LEVEL TARGETS||Bronze||Silver||Gold||Platinum||Titanium|
|Monthly Sales Target in Kenya Shillings||50K +||250K +||500K +||1M +||2M +|
|Monthly Customer Signup Target||1||2||3||4||5|
Agents must be Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Titanium level in order to earn recurring commissions.
Agents who get demoted to Affiliate level will only earn a 10% one off commission on new sales & restart the agent level tiering system . Their previous clients will be reassigned to other agents for service management
If a Titanium level agent has both sales & advance certifications, they can earn 63% Commission on selling Training & Out of Scope Support Services
|APPROVED AGENT LEVEL||Titanium|
|Commission for Sales Agents on selling Training & Out of Scope Support Services||20%|
|Commission for Advanced Certified Technical Agents who carry out Setup ,Training & Out of Scope Support Services||40%|
|Bonus for achieving |
Sales & Customer Targets
Yes, once a client is assigned you will get your recurring commissions anyway, you just need to make sure that the client is happy with the service and give him support to best use the service.
Service Managers are agents that serve as primary point of contact and assistance for clients.
When a Client / Service Manager association is created, the client will be able to see their Service Manager’s contact information (email and phone number) to request assistance in managing their services and orders.
Service Managers have the ability to Log In to their clients’ control panels to assist with ordering new products and managing existing services: this way Service Managers are encouraged to actively help existing clients and find new ones to earn their commissions.
This is the link an agent would share directly to potential or existing clients to be accepted as their Service Manager, automatically setting up a Client / Service Manager association.
Clients that click the Service Manager Link will be shown the Service Manager’s contact details and will be asked to confirm and grant permission to the Service Manager to manage their orders and services on their behalf.
This is a summary of the steps involved:
• Client clicks on Service Manager link (https://cloudone.co/index.php?m=affiliatetools&t=serviceManager&affid=xx)
• Client is asked to confirm the Service Manager
• Agent Tools sets up the Client / Affiliate association and makes the agent a Service Manager for the client
• Client will then see their Service Manager’s contact details in the client area
• Service Manager will be able to log in to their client’s area with limited permissions (if the Log In as Client
When clients click on an Agent’s Service Manager Link, they are taken to a page where they can confirm the Client / Service manager association.
When a client is assigned to a Service Manager, the contact details for the Service Manager are displayed on the client’s control panel, in the My Service Manager panel on the left of the dashboard.
Clients can revoke their Service Manager’s access to their account by clicking on the Details link in the My Service Manager panel.
Agent Tools —> Log in as client
Go to Agent Program —> Click on sign in as client
Service Manager Agent can now log tickets , place orders , view quotes, invoices etc as per permissions granted by Cloud One Agent Program
Yes, It is mandatory as per the Income Tax Act of Kenya
If you have any further questions, kindly email us