Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 (SIP) Conference Phone
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 (SIP) conference phone. 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Expandable. Includes 25ft/7.6m CAT5 shielded Ethernet cable. Does not include Russia
Polycom® SoundStation® IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom® HD Voice™ technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 7000 delivers an advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones.
From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
The SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone ever developed. Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room. In addition, you can connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to Polycom® HDX® group video systems for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution.
In the SoundStation IP 7000, Polycom has combined its rich history in voice conferencing and VoIP technology to develop a groundbreaking new conference phone that is the clear choice for SIP-enabled environments. It shares the same SIP phone software with Polycom’s award-winning Polycom® SoundPoint® IP desktop phones—the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Plus, the SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning your conference phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room. Bundled applications include advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration.
• Polycom® HD Voice™—unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
• Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology—delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises
• Flexible configuration options—multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and integration with
Polycom HDX room telepresence solutions to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
• Strong, robust SIP software—leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
• Robust interoperability—compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
• Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser—enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.