D-Link DVX-3000 Asterisk based IPPBX with upto 100 user support
Asterisk based IPPBX, upto 100 user support, (30 concurrent calls) build-in 6 FXO ports + 2 FXS ports , 1 expansion slot for Analog / 1/2 PRI interface
Part Number: DVX-3000
- Configurable as core IP or hybrid PBX.
- Switches calls & Manages routes.
- Connects callers with the outside
- world over IP/analog (POTS) and
- digital connections.
- Configurable as media gateway.
- Bridges legacy PSTN to the expanding
- world of IP telephony.
- Conversion between a wide range of
- communications protocols and media
AS MEDIA/FEATURE SERVER:
- Provides IVR and Conference Bridge.
- Automated attendant and unified messaging.
- Can replace aging legacy voicemail systems.
IN CALL CENTER:
- Features built-in ACD systems.
- Additional remote IP agent capabilities.
- Advanced skills-based routing.
- Protocol Standards
- SIP (RFC 3261)
- SDP (RFC 2327)
- RTP (RFC 1889)
- RTCP (RFC 1889)
- Out-Of-Band DTMF (RFC 2833)
- IAX2 (RFC 5456)
- 100 extensions
- Supports 30 concurrent calls
- Single IP PBX supports multiple
- users across multiple sites
- Add external Analog Trunk
- Gateways to use standard
- Save Money by using Internet
- Phone service (VoIP)
- User-Friendly Administration
- Web-based Monitoring and
- Call Statistics and
- Call Detail Records (CDR)
- Business Calling Features
- Caller ID
- Call Transfer (Blind Transfer and Assisted Transfer)
- Call History
- Call Hold
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding (Always/on Busy/on No Answer/Follow me)
- Call Park
- Ring Group
- Call Pickup
- Music on Hold
- Configurable IVR Menu
- Voice Mail
- Mailbox Access control (PIN)
- Configurable Mail Box
- Notification via email
- Access Control
- Conference Recording
- Conferencing from external lines
- Processor: 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard disk:8GB micro SD storage
- USB: 2 external USB 2.0 ports
- Secure Web Based Management
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.