Yeastar TA400 Analog FXS VoIP Gateway
Terms and Conditions
Prices are exclusive of tax
Yeastar NeoGate TA400
The Yeastar NeoGate TA400 is a multi-port FXS gateway including 4 FXS ports, line echo cancellation and is compatible with both SIP and IAX2. The TA400 is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based system.
Yeastar NeoGate TA400 Overview
Featuring 4 FSX ports, the Yeastar NeoGate TA400 connects analog terminals, PBX or key systems to the IP network using FXS connectivity. The NeoGate TA400 multi-port FXS gateway helps to preserve previous investments on legacy telephone systems and reduce communication costs significantly with the true benefits of VoIP.
Yeastar NeoGate TA400 Features and Functions:
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Reliable fax performance with T.38
- Provides high-quality voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Web-based GUI for easy configuration and management
- Excellent interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.