Yeastar TA810 Analog FXO VoIP Gateway
Yeastar NeoGate TA810
The Yeastar NeoGate TA810 is a multi-port FXO gateway including 8 FXO ports, line echo cancellation and is compatible with both SIP and IAX2. The TA810 is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based system.
Yeastar NeoGate TA810 Overview
Featuring 8 FXO ports, the Yeastar NeoGate TA810 connects analog terminals, PBX or key systems to the IP network using FXO connectivity. The NeoGate TA810 multi-port FXO gateway helps to preserve previous investments on legacy telephone systems and reduce communication costs significantly with the true benefits of VoIP.
Yeastar NeoGate TA810 Features and Functions:
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Reliable fax performance with T.38
- Provides high-quality voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation for 32, 64 or 128 ms echo delays
- Web-based GUI for easy configuration and management
- Excellent interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.