Yeastar TB400 ISDN VoIP Gateway
Terms and Conditions
Prices are exclusive of tax
The NeoGate TB400 VoIP 4-Port BRI Gateway
The NeoGate TB400 VoIP 4-Port BRI Gateway offers an easy and cost-effective way for any company using BRI lines to make the switch into a VoIP system. The NeoGate TB400 also offers the ability for any IP PBX to be connected to the public ISDN network.
The NeoGate TB400 VoIP 4-Port BRI Gateway Overview
Integrate your PABX to VoIP or extend an ISDN-BRI line of a PBX to a remote office over VoIP with the NeoGate TB400. This full featured VoIP Gateway not only will save you money on phone calls via VoIP, but it is easy to install with a web-based management interface.
The NeoGate TB400 VoIP 4-Port BRI Gateway Features and Specifications
- BRI ports can be used as TE/NT mode
- SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones included
- LCR (Least Cost Routing)
- Simple web based configuration
- Easy to integrate
- Easy to install
- BRI Port: Up to 4 (RJ45)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP.
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 a/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- Network: DHCP, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, OpenVPN.
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V/50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
See Yeastar TB400 datasheet for specification details
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.