Yeastar TG1600 GSM VoIP Gateway
Terms and Conditions
Prices are exclusive of tax
Yeastar TG1600 VoIP GSM Gateway
The Yeastar TG1600 VoIP GSM Gateway provides 16 channels of GSM/CDMA network connectivity for an IP PBX and also softswitches.
Yeastar TG1600 VoIP GSM Gateway Overview
The TG1600 Gateway from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition for a back up option should landlines go out, and is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it's easy to install with a web based GUI and simple to integrate.
Yeastar Neogate Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and outgoing call routing, SMS sending and receiving with a web interface, call back function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web based configuration, and it's easy to integrate and easy to install.
Yeastar Neogate TG1600 GSM Gateway Features and Functions:
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 16 (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; Support external antenna)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
Yeastar Neogate TG1600 is Compatible with:
- Microsoft Lync
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.